Question, for those who've read A Chalet Girl in Trouble. Apart from
intention (obviously!) do you think there's a difference between what
Jack etc routinely do to the girls and what Grainne's cousin did to her?
(Yes, I do realise that intention matters a great deal in this instance
but it's still taking someone's control away from them isn't it?)

NickyW