Hi everybody,
I have put 3 Violet Needham books up for auction on eBay.  The Changeling of
Monte Lucio, The Bell of the Four Evangelists, and The Emerald Crown.  The
Emerald Crown is that 1970 Evergreen Library reprint. The others are firsts in
decent condition.  In my frenzied collecting a few years back, I managed to get
quite a few duplicates of some titles.

If you are interested, my ebay id is "beadknitter', but you can also just
search on "Violet Needham."

My back is breaking.  I have been at this computer all day!  Time to go for
stretches.

Dehbi