Me, I cried at the end of Becoming Part 2 (end of season 2 when Buffy has to send Angel to hell), but the episode that makes me sniffle just to think of it is I Will Remember You (ep 8 of Angel season 1) where Buffy & Angel finally get together in a normal relationship - I howl at that point, far more than at the end!

Keely (who also cries at most of the other episodes others have mentioned)