I never see any titles of the Buffy episodes, so I never know where I am when
titles are mentioned.

(Of course, the Swedish sub-titles may cover them up, as they do all the guest
starring names.)

I thought Tara's death was extremely sad, too. I just never saw it coming!

We're on the last season here in Sweden. There can't be many episodes to go as
everything is falling apart.

Kait