Although I am a huge sook, i don;t think I have cried that much over
Buffy...I have when Joyce and Tara die but not much else.  I bet now though
that the tears will come the next time I watch these episodes! Actuallyt, I
think I have cried recently, but can';t remember when.  I am in the middle
of re-watching season 7.

Still on Buffy but totally unrelated to Girlsown I am dying to know what
peoples' opinions are on the whole Buffy and Angel or Buffy and Spike
relationship question.  Am I the only one who prefers Spike to Angel? (Happy
to go off-list!)

Sandra