I agree wholeheartedly with you and Diane (whose name I think I've just
misspelt. Sorry!) It would be a great pity if GO were to change into yet
another "Let's keep to the topic, please" sort of list so Helen's
suggestion is quite a good way of avoiding this. I'm sure our list Admin.,
who are very sane people, will keep such interventions to a minimum. There
have been quite a lot of eruptions recently and this will hopefully help
to cool things down at such times without preventing the free discussions
which make GO such fun. Maybe I'm a bit sick but I even enjoy the