Huh. The disadvantages of being partially sighted. I don't recognise actors
from one episode to the next (except the main ones), so I'd no idea he'd
appeared so often!

Yes, I've seen him in all those episodes, but never realised he was the same
guy.

Thanks for explaining it all.

So what about the other two, Warren and Whatsisname - have they been around
before? One of them created the robot Buffy - or was that Jonathan again??

Kait