Scots or Irish, Katharine?

I think there is something  - at least links to pages - off the BBC pages, for
Scots Gaelic at least.  I can't remember how I stumbled across this - I think
it came off a page which had lots aboutelarning different languages, but I'm
not sure the URL had anything that specified "educational" in it.

Katie