The year that I worked in a Special School in London, we did a "Rock &
Roll" Christmas - I can't quite remember it all, but the the kings
came on Motor bikes (well, electric wheelchairs to be strictly

Then, in PNG we had to have Jospeh on the Donkey & Mary dragging it
(the donkey had wheels & he couldn't walk very well) & 1 of the Kings
arrived on a Tractor.