On 14/11/04 2:32 AM, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> Is this the same Jonathan who's part of the three villains later?
>
> He's in a lot of episodes.  A few examples: In Inca Mummy Girl the Inca
> Princess tries to drain him; there's an episode where he decides to gun
> down everyone from the Clock Tower

Sorry to be pedantic, but he's actually planning to suicide (although why he
needs such a high powered weapon to do so escapes me!). Buffy thinks he's
going to kill everyone because she heard someone in the cafeteria say they
were going to do so. Turned out to be the cafeteria lady planning to poison
everyone.

Judith, who spends way to much time with her DVD player

Judith Ridge
Editorial Staff
The School Magazine
PO Box 1928