This is the message that Anita announces it. She doesn't mention that
it will therefore be Googleable. The archives don't show email
addresses, and to be honest, I'm fine with that, and prefer the
ability to search for keywords, rather than having to guess the right
month/ poster/ email's subject . However, I suspect that this is the
sort of thing that can't be a majority vote, as I suspect that those
who prefer to maintain privacy have stronger feelings about it, than
those of us who aren't bothered (and anyway, now that I have started
getting all my messages via Gmail, they are sortable).

Emma.

On Sat, 6 Nov 2004 23:13:28 +0800, Anita Graham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have subscribed girlsown to the mail-archive. This means that it should
> now start receiving girlsown mail, and begin archiving it (and making it
> searchable) in a few days.  Let's see how it goes
>
> Anita