"Pedro Proença" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> When I pass the following string to HTML::Parser:parse()
>
> "String containing entities to be replaced, for instance &uarr2;a";
>
> this is what I get in my text handler:
>
> "String containing entities to be replaced, for instance"

Please post a complete code example that allow us to repeat the
behaviour you are seeing.  Wild guess: perhaps it is just that you are
surprised by parser breaking the text before the &, and that turning
on the unbroken_text option would help?

Again, bug reports with a short snippet of real runnable code always
helps tremendously.

Regards,
Gisle