I decided that I might as well do a "proper" release this time.
LWP-5.60 should now be on CPAN.  I bumped the version number a bit
more than usual to get a nice starting point for when HTTP/1.1 became
the default.

The changes since 5.53_97 are:

    Made HTTP/1.1 the default.  The old HTTP/1.0 module has been
    renamed as LWP::Protocol::http10.  There is an environment
    variable; PERL_LWP_USE_HTTP_10 that can be set to have LWP
    still pick up the old drivers.

    Deal with "100 continue" responses even when not requested by
    and Expect header in the request.  MS IIS seems to eager to send
    this kind of response.

    For HTTP/1.1 over SSL there was a problem with the underlying
    SSL libraries if the socket was configured to non-blocking mode.
    Disable this for https.
    Based on a patch from Michael Thompson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

    Support the Range header for ftp:// requests.
    Patch by David Coppit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

    Rearrange Bundle::LWP on request from Chris Nandor.

    HTTP::Cookies: Allow a domain like .foo.com match host "foo.com".
    Patch by Alexandre Duret-Lutz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

    For redirects make sure Host header is not copied to the new

    The HTML::HeadParser is not loaded until actually needed.

    Net::HTTP should now work with perl5.005 by a simple tweak
    to 'require IO::Socket::INET'.

    WWW::RobotRules::AnyDBM: Explicitly clear database on open.
    Some DBM implementations doesn't support the O_TRUNC flag
    properly.  Patch by Radu Greab <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.