author Rolf Eike Beer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Fri, 02 Sep 2005 09:03:09 +0200
committer Linus Torvalds <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Fri, 02 Sep 2005 14:57:31 -0700
[PATCH] remove driverfs references from init/do_mounts.c
This patch is against 2.6.10, but still applies cleanly. It's just
s/driverfs/sysfs/ in this file.
Signed-off-by: Rolf Eike Beer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Signed-off-by: Linus Torvalds <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
init/do_mounts.c | 6 +++---
1 files changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
diff --git a/init/do_mounts.c b/init/do_mounts.c
@@ -127,10 +127,10 @@ fail:
* used when disk name of partitioned disk ends on a digit.
* If name doesn't have fall into the categories above, we return 0.
- * Driverfs is used to check if something is a disk name - it has
+ * Sysfs is used to check if something is a disk name - it has
* all known disks under bus/block/devices. If the disk name
- * contains slashes, name of driverfs node has them replaced with
- * bangs. try_name() does the actual checks, assuming that driverfs
+ * contains slashes, name of sysfs node has them replaced with
+ * bangs. try_name() does the actual checks, assuming that sysfs
* is mounted on rootfs /sys.
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe git-commits-head" in
the body of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html