Author: Parag Warudkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
AuthorDate: Wed May 2 19:27:10 2007 +0200
Committer: Andi Kleen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CommitDate: Wed May 2 19:27:10 2007 +0200
[PATCH] i386: remove the APM_RTC_IS_GMT config option.
Signed-off-by: Parag Warudkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Signed-off-by: Andrew Morton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Signed-off-by: Andi Kleen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
arch/i386/Kconfig | 13 -------------
1 files changed, 0 insertions(+), 13 deletions(-)
diff --git a/arch/i386/Kconfig b/arch/i386/Kconfig
index 53d6237..c0a3e23 100644
@@ -1029,19 +1029,6 @@ config APM_DISPLAY_BLANK
backlight at all, or it might print a lot of errors to the console,
especially if you are using gpm.
- bool "RTC stores time in GMT"
- depends on APM
- Say Y here if your RTC (Real Time Clock a.k.a. hardware clock)
- stores the time in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time). Say N if your RTC
- stores localtime.
- It is in fact recommended to store GMT in your RTC, because then you
- don't have to worry about daylight savings time changes. The only
- reason not to use GMT in your RTC is if you also run a broken OS
- that doesn't understand GMT.
bool "Allow interrupts during APM BIOS calls"
depends on APM
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe git-commits-head" in
the body of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html