Author: Haavard Skinnemoen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
AuthorDate: Sun May 13 16:05:59 2007 +0200
Committer: Haavard Skinnemoen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CommitDate: Sun May 13 16:05:59 2007 +0200
[AVR32] Remove bogus comment in arch/avr32/kernel/irq.c
The comment at the top of arch/avr32/kernel/irq.c doesn't really make
sense anymore since most of the actual interrupt handling code is
Signed-off-by: Haavard Skinnemoen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
arch/avr32/kernel/irq.c | 9 ---------
1 files changed, 0 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)
diff --git a/arch/avr32/kernel/irq.c b/arch/avr32/kernel/irq.c
index fd31124..61f2de2 100644
@@ -7,15 +7,6 @@
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 as
* published by the Free Software Foundation.
- * This file contains the code used by various IRQ handling routines:
- * asking for different IRQ's should be done through these routines
- * instead of just grabbing them. Thus setups with different IRQ numbers
- * shouldn't result in any weird surprises, and installing new handlers
- * should be easier.
- * IRQ's are in fact implemented a bit like signal handlers for the kernel.
- * Naturally it's not a 1:1 relation, but there are similarities.
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe git-commits-head" in
the body of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html