Author: J. Bruce Fields <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
AuthorDate: Tue Nov 6 14:15:19 2007 -0500
Committer: J. Bruce Fields <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CommitDate: Fri Feb 1 16:42:03 2008 -0500
knfsd: fix cache.c comment
The path here must be left over from some earlier draft; fix it. And do
some more minor cleanup while we're there.
Signed-off-by: J. Bruce Fields <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
net/sunrpc/cache.c | 10 +++++-----
1 files changed, 5 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)
diff --git a/net/sunrpc/cache.c b/net/sunrpc/cache.c
index d27bbe0..3b11277 100644
@@ -634,13 +634,13 @@ void cache_clean_deferred(void *owner)
* communicate with user-space
- * We have a magic /proc file - /proc/sunrpc/cache
- * On read, you get a full request, or block
- * On write, an update request is processed
- * Poll works if anything to read, and always allows write
+ * We have a magic /proc file - /proc/sunrpc/<cachename>/channel.
+ * On read, you get a full request, or block.
+ * On write, an update request is processed.
+ * Poll works if anything to read, and always allows write.
* Implemented by linked list of requests. Each open file has
- * a ->private that also exists in this list. New request are added
+ * a ->private that also exists in this list. New requests are added
* to the end and may wakeup and preceding readers.
* New readers are added to the head. If, on read, an item is found with
* CACHE_UPCALLING clear, we free it from the list.
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe git-commits-head" in
the body of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html