Author: Mike Frysinger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
AuthorDate: Wed Feb 6 01:38:21 2008 -0800
Committer: Linus Torvalds <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CommitDate: Wed Feb 6 10:41:11 2008 -0800
spi_bfin: headers are not for changelogs
Use simpler comment headers, and strip out information that is maintained in
Signed-off-by: Mike Frysinger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Signed-off-by: Bryan Wu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Signed-off-by: David Brownell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Signed-off-by: Andrew Morton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Signed-off-by: Linus Torvalds <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
drivers/spi/spi_bfin5xx.c | 32 +++-----------------------------
1 files changed, 3 insertions(+), 29 deletions(-)
diff --git a/drivers/spi/spi_bfin5xx.c b/drivers/spi/spi_bfin5xx.c
index 7a4ace6..d853fce 100644
@@ -1,37 +1,11 @@
- * File: drivers/spi/bfin5xx_spi.c
- * Maintainer:
- * Bryan Wu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
- * Original Author:
- * Luke Yang (Analog Devices Inc.)
- * Created: March. 10th 2006
- * Description: SPI controller driver for Blackfin BF5xx
- * Bugs: Enter bugs at http://blackfin.uclinux.org/
- * Modified:
- * March 10, 2006 bfin5xx_spi.c Created. (Luke Yang)
- * August 7, 2006 added full duplex mode (Axel Weiss & Luke Yang)
- * July 17, 2007 add support for BF54x SPI0 controller (Bryan Wu)
- * July 30, 2007 add platfrom_resource interface to support multi-port
- * SPI controller (Bryan Wu)
+ * Blackfin On-Chip SPI Driver
* Copyright 2004-2007 Analog Devices Inc.
- * This program is free software ; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
- * the Free Software Foundation ; either version 2, or (at your option)
- * any later version.
- * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY ; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- * GNU General Public License for more details.
+ * Enter bugs at http://blackfin.uclinux.org/
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- * along with this program ; see the file COPYING.
- * If not, write to the Free Software Foundation,
- * 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.
+ * Licensed under the GPL-2 or later.
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe git-commits-head" in
the body of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html