Author: Jesper Nilsson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
AuthorDate: Fri Jan 18 13:48:02 2008 +0100
Committer: Jesper Nilsson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CommitDate: Fri Feb 8 11:06:30 2008 +0100
CRIS v10: Break long lines in boot/rescue/head.S
arch/cris/arch-v10/boot/rescue/head.S | 14 ++++++++------
1 files changed, 8 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)
diff --git a/arch/cris/arch-v10/boot/rescue/head.S
index cf644e2..6ba7be8 100644
@@ -74,11 +74,12 @@
#define PTABLE_MAGIC 0xbeef
;; The normal Etrax100 on-chip boot ROM does serial boot at 0x380000f0.
- ;; That is not where we put our downloaded serial boot-code. The length
- ;; enough for downloading code that loads the rest of itself (after
- ;; having setup the DRAM etc). It is the same length as the on-chip
- ;; ROM loads, so the same host loader can be used to load a rescued
- ;; product as well as one booted through the Etrax serial boot code.
+ ;; That is not where we put our downloaded serial boot-code.
+ ;; The length is enough for downloading code that loads the rest
+ ;; of itself (after having setup the DRAM etc).
+ ;; It is the same length as the on-chip ROM loads, so the same
+ ;; host loader can be used to load a rescued product as well as
+ ;; one booted through the Etrax serial boot code.
#define CODE_START 0x40000000
#define CODE_LENGTH 784
@@ -330,7 +331,8 @@ checksum:
moveq 0, $r0
moveq CONFIG_ETRAX_FLASH1_SIZE, $r6
- ;; If the first physical flash memory is exceeded wrap to the second one
+ ;; If the first physical flash memory is exceeded wrap to the
+ ;; second one
btstq 26, $r1 ; Are we addressing first flash?
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe git-commits-head" in
the body of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html