I could find the answer thanks to guys from IRC chat #git:
1) git diff --name-status -M -C [-C] --diff-filter=D X^!
2) git diff --name-status -M -C [-C] --diff-filter=A X^!
3) git diff --name-status -M -C [-C] --diff-filter=R X^!
These three commands shows what files were
1) deleted (not just renamed),
2) added (not just renamed as well)
and 3) renamed per-se
at the commit X.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Git
for human beings" group.
To post to this group, send email to git-us...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at