what do you mean by "use the directory scenarios to remove all files
modification that are in scenarios directory."


2013/1/11 William Mizuta <william.miz...@gmail.com>

> You are right. Git checkout should remove your modifications in the file.
> Maybe it's a bug. Send it to the git technical list at vger.kernel.org (
> http://vger.kernel.org/vger-lists.html#git)
>
> If you want to remove your modification, instead of using the file to the
> git checkout command, use the directory scenarios to remove all files
> modification that are in scenarios directory.
>
>
> William Seiti Mizuta
> @williammizuta
> Desenvolvedor da Caelum
>
>
> On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 1:54 AM, Ishayahu Lastov <ishay...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> This is my session on Win7 x64:
>> Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
>> (c) Корпорация Майкрософт (Microsoft Corp.), 2009. Все права защищены.
>>
>> C:\Dropbox\Dropbox\Wesnoth\Apocryphs>cd Apokryphs.Orks
>>
>> C:\Dropbox\Dropbox\Wesnoth\Apocryphs\Apokryphs.Orks>git status
>> # On branch master
>> # Your branch is behind 'origin/master' by 3 commits, and can be
>> fast-forwarded.
>>
>> #
>> # Changes not staged for commit:
>> #   (use "git add <file>..." to update what will be committed)
>> #   (use "git checkout -- <file>..." to discard changes in working
>> directory)
>> #
>> #       modified:   scenarios/01_NothernVillage.cfg
>> #
>> no changes added to commit (use "git add" and/or "git commit -a")
>>
>> C:\Dropbox\Dropbox\Wesnoth\Apocryphs\Apokryphs.Orks>cd scenarios
>>
>> C:\Dropbox\Dropbox\Wesnoth\Apocryphs\Apokryphs.Orks\scenarios>git status
>> # On branch master
>> # Your branch is behind 'origin/master' by 3 commits, and can be
>> fast-forwarded.
>>
>> #
>> # Changes not staged for commit:
>> #   (use "git add <file>..." to update what will be committed)
>> #   (use "git checkout -- <file>..." to discard changes in working
>> directory)
>> #
>> #       modified:   01_NothernVillage.cfg
>> #
>> no changes added to commit (use "git add" and/or "git commit -a")
>>
>> C:\Dropbox\Dropbox\Wesnoth\Apocryphs\Apokryphs.Orks\scenarios>git
>> checkout -- 01
>> _NothernVillage.cfg
>>
>> C:\Dropbox\Dropbox\Wesnoth\Apocryphs\Apokryphs.Orks\scenarios>git status
>> # On branch master
>> # Your branch is behind 'origin/master' by 3 commits, and can be
>> fast-forwarded.
>>
>> #
>> # Changes not staged for commit:
>> #   (use "git add <file>..." to update what will be committed)
>> #   (use "git checkout -- <file>..." to discard changes in working
>> directory)
>> #
>> #       modified:   01_NothernVillage.cfg
>> #
>> no changes added to commit (use "git add" and/or "git commit -a")
>>
>> C:\Dropbox\Dropbox\Wesnoth\Apocryphs\Apokryphs.Orks\scenarios>
>>
>> As I understand after last "git checkout" in "git status" I should see
>> that I gave no changes. Isn't it?
>>
>> --
>>
>>
>>
>
>  --
>
>
>



-- 

сохраняйте, пожалуйста, при ответе исходный текст письма

С уважением,
начальник отдела технической поддержки
Московского Еврейского Общинного Центра
Ишаяу Ластов
телефон: +7-495-645-05-16
моб      : +7-901-569-81-86
с 12 до 18, с воскресенья по четверг

-- 


Reply via email to