What would be the simplest approach in git (I'm using SourceTree) to do the
* Check out current working code on main branch to another PC (PC2) on our
home network (my Mac can see the Windows PC file system)
* Person 2 (non developer) edits on PC2, then tells me when they've finished
* Then best way me me to bring back/review/merge their changes, noting I
would have made changes in parallel
Oh, and may as well ask:
* Whilst Person 2 is working on PC2, is there an easy way to push my latest
changes out to it (would need to have the ability to review/merge I guess)
* I was hoping to be able to do this all from PC1 (well Macbook actually)
using SourceTree. Perhaps I need to create a separate Git project(?) in
source tree in the file system area of PC2 and then use this separate
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Git
for human beings" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.