I’d like to announce the free and open source tool SCM-Manager Universe (
https://www.scm-manager.com/scm-manager-universe) to create and
administrate Git, Mercurial and Subversion repositories.
• SCM-Manager Universe by TRIOLOGY is an Ubuntu Linux based virtual
machine, which comes with a bundle of ready to use open source software
components for software development, including
• Sonatype Nexus
• The appliance is free and open source software and distributed under
• It has a comprehensive documentation, including tutorials, a sample
project and tool descriptions.
• All of the software development tools authenticate over Single Sign-On
against a central LDAP server with reasonable default users and groups
• The appliance has also a simple backup mechanism, which allows regular
backups of all relevant files.
• TRIOLOGY is offereing a free update service and commercial support.
We are looking forward to your feedback.
SCM-Manager Universe by TRIOLOGY
Visit us on:
google+ : http://www.scm-manager.com/+
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Git
for human beings" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.