On Tue, 14 Apr 2015 23:54:40 -0700 (PDT)
Syaifull Al-Bandary <ritnes...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok, Thank you. I'am sorry.
When asking gitolite folks your question, please be sure to provide way
more information than you supplied to us. Namely:
* What OS (distribution and its version, in case of GNU/Linux-based OS).
* What version of gitolite you currently have installed.
* What distribution channel have you obtained your gitolite from
(that is, has it been installed using the OS's package manager,
or from a source package; if the former, was that a package from the
standard OS's repositories or from a third-party one).
* What version do you want to have installed.
* Why do you want to upgrade gitolite (what's missing in the current
Otherwise, it's nearly impossible to help you because there are oh so
many ways to get a piece of software installed and running, and
difference in version between the currently installed and the one you
want to be installed might mean no upgrade troubles at all or royal PITA
involving porting of configuration files etc. For instance, when I
were switching from gitolite v2 over gitolite v3 (Debian Squeeze) the
upgrade wasn't completely automatic and required manual tinkering.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Git
for human beings" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.