Hi, This is what i did,
git main repo, call it (M):
- clone (M) call it (M-merge)
- clone (M) call it (C-merge)
- on C-merge, add a new remote for (M-merge), call it Remote-M
- on C-merge, create a branch called SC-merge and set it track Remote-M
- make a commit to SC-merge and try to push it. it says everything is
but clearly i have one commit, which i want it to be pushed to (M-merge).
when i googled around, i realized the problem seem to be we can't push a
local branch to a remote master branch. But that's precisely is my
how do i get around this problem.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Git
for human beings" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.