I have two branches and I would like to merge them.
I have merge conflicts in more thousand files, but most of these have no
difference in file compare.
I'm using Windows 7 Pro with Git Extensions to work locally, repo server is
- Debian 8 git version: 2.6.0
- Windows 7 git version: 2.6.3.windows.1
There might to be two kind of problems here:
1) DOS & Unix linefeed differences
2) file permissions are different
There are thousand of files, so doing this merge conflict solving one by
one is a nightmare.
- Is there a solution to fix permissions to 755 for directories and 644 for
- Is there a solution to convert linefeeds from DOS to Unix for files
- Is there any way to do these fixes for the initial commit? (Because I
would like to connect two separate branches one over other using fast
Thanks your advices,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Git
for human beings" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.