My Requirement : Export all changed/added/Modified files Between
<From_Date>:<To_Date> to a separate folder without changing the parent
These files will be given to SONAR Scan.
I have the Algorithm - Get updated/added/changed files Between
1) Prepare log of changes between <From_Date>:<To_Date>
2) Identify all the file names from the log/history
3) Get pull/checkout entire repository
4) cherry pick all files from the list prepare in Step#2
5) Copy all cherry picked files to a separate location for scanning
But I wish to have more optimal solution to write my script - which will be
given to my Jenkins job which accepts <From_Date> && <To_Date>
My setup : git version 2.12.2.windows.2
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Git
for human beings" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.