cedric pushed a commit to branch master.
Author: Amitesh Singh <amitesh...@samsung.com>
Date: Tue May 5 10:44:37 2015 +0200
evas: fix typo in API documentation.
Summary: Signed-off-by: Amitesh Singh <amitesh...@samsung.com>
Reviewers: raster, Hermet
Subscribers: seoz, cedric, sachin.dev
Differential Revision: https://phab.enlightenment.org/D2462
Signed-off-by: Cedric BAIL <ced...@osg.samsung.com>
src/lib/evas/Evas_Legacy.h | 2 +-
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)
diff --git a/src/lib/evas/Evas_Legacy.h b/src/lib/evas/Evas_Legacy.h
index 27ecd28..d8581d5 100644
@@ -206,7 +206,7 @@ EAPI void *evas_event_callback_del_full(Evas *e,
Evas_Callback_Type type, Evas_E
* Evas has a stack of callbacks that get called after all the callbacks for
* an event have triggered (all the objects it triggers on and all the
* in each object triggered). When all these have been called, the stack is
- * unwond from most recently to least recently pushed item and removed from the
+ * unwound from most recently to least recently pushed item and removed from
* stack calling the callback set for it.
* This is intended for doing reverse logic-like processing, example - when a