stefan pushed a commit to branch master.
Author: Yomi <abyo...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Aug 3 11:50:10 2015 +0200
eio: grammar and typo fixes in docs.
Fix a sentence.
Differential Revision: https://phab.enlightenment.org/D2894
doc/eio_examples.dox | 12 ++++++------
src/examples/eio/eio_file_ls.c | 2 +-
2 files changed, 7 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)
diff --git a/doc/eio_examples.dox b/doc/eio_examples.dox
index 4b7c1ed..587cb39 100644
@@ -181,17 +181,17 @@
* To use eio_file_ls(), you just need to define four callbacks:
- * @li The filter callback, which allow or not a file to be seen
- * by the main loop handler. This callback run in a separated thread.
+ * @li The filter callback, which allows a file to be seen (or not)
+ * by the main loop handler. This callback runs in a separate thread.
* @li The main callback, which receive in the main loop all the file
* that are allowed by the filter. If you are updating a user interface
- * it make sense to delay the insertion a little, so you get a chance
- * to update the canvas for a bunch of file instead of one by one.
+ * it makes sense to delay the insertion a little, so you get a chance
+ * to update the canvas for a bunch of files instead of one by one.
* @li The end callback, which is called in the main loop when the
* content of the directory has been correctly scanned and all the
* file notified to the main loop.
* @li The error callback, which is called if an error occurred or
- * if the listing was cancelled during it's run. You can then retrieve
+ * if the listing was cancelled during its run. You can then retrieve
* the error type as an errno error.
* Here is a simple example:
@@ -288,7 +288,7 @@
* if( type == EIO_MONITOR_FILE_MODIFIED )
* printf("is being modified");
* else if( type == EIO_MONITOR_FILE_CLOSED )
- * printf("is not more being modified");
+ * printf("is no longer being modified");
* else printf("got unexpected changes");
diff --git a/src/examples/eio/eio_file_ls.c b/src/examples/eio/eio_file_ls.c
index a9315ff..93e6c7a 100644
@@ -43,7 +43,7 @@ _done_cb(void *data, Eio_File *handler EINA_UNUSED)
_error_cb(void *data EINA_UNUSED, Eio_File *handler EINA_UNUSED, int error)
- fprintf(stderr, "Something wrong has happend:%s\n", strerror(error));
+ fprintf(stderr, "Something has gone wrong:%s\n", strerror(error));