devilhorns pushed a commit to branch master.
Author: Chris Michael <cp.mich...@samsung.com>
Date: Thu Aug 13 10:53:10 2015 -0400
emotion: Fix typos in doxygen
Summary: This patch fixes some typos in the documentation of Emotion
Signed-off-by: Chris Michael <cp.mich...@samsung.com>
src/lib/emotion/Emotion.h | 6 +++---
1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
diff --git a/src/lib/emotion/Emotion.h b/src/lib/emotion/Emotion.h
index 09c88e1..5853b75 100644
@@ -1165,15 +1165,15 @@ EAPI Emotion_Vis emotion_object_vis_get
(const Evas_Object *obj);
EAPI Eina_Bool emotion_object_vis_supported (const Evas_Object
*obj, Emotion_Vis visualization);
- * @brief Raise priority of an object so it will have a priviledged access to
+ * @brief Raise priority of an object so it will have a priviledged access to
* @param obj The object which the query is being ran on.
- * @param priority EINA_TRUE means give me a priority access to the hardware
+ * @param priority EINA_TRUE means give me a priority access to the hardware
* Hardware have a few dedicated hardware pipeline that process the video at
no cost for the CPU.
* Especially on SoC, you mostly have one (on mobile phone SoC) or two (on Set
Top Box SoC) when
* Picture in Picture is needed. And most application just have a few video
stream that really
- * deserve high frame rate, hiogh quality output. That's why this call is for.
+ * deserve high frame rate, high quality output. That's why this call is for.
* Please note that if Emotion can't acquire a priviledged hardware ressource,
it will fallback
* to the no-priority path. This work on the first asking first get basis