Greg KH <greg <at> kroah.com> writes:
> Looks good, care to post the updated version?
What about a git repo of gitweb?
gitweb2.pl is nice with the browse function. BTW, but there's a '1' artefact
right after the browse link in action=show_tree :-)
Kay, your script is really nice, good job!
Here are some random ideas:
* make *any* hash clickable instead of the (show xx) links.
Applicable in show_log, show_diff
* in show_diff, keep a back link to cset
* provide a download link in show_file (as well as show_cset/show_diff ?)
* obfuscate against spam the mail adresses in show_log?
* use of colors in show_log (commiter, author, ..)
* perhaps borrow some ideas from other SCM web interfaces besides BK
* kindly ask kernel.org to host your script one day?
All the best,
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe git" in
the body of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html