here is qgit-0.8:
This release shows a big GUI rewrite with added menus,
buttons, help, settings page, etc.
Some new features:
- Possibility to view diffs against current checked-out tree, i.e
GUI interface to git-diff-cache.
Defaut is off, change it from menu->settings.
- GUI interface to git-format-patch-script with options in settings page
- Right click on an empty lane shows childs and parent in a pop-up
with 'jump to' on select
- Make install/uninstall support (thanks to Stanislav Karchebny)
- Separation of groups of files by two empty lines in case of merges
See changelog for a complete list of changes
I have updated some screens too:
Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe git" in
the body of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html