this is a fix release, mainly to accomodate the new 'A' flag instead of 'N'
in git-diff-tree format.
Some little new stuff too, complete changelog below:
- added move back/forward in selection history
- added "hyperlinks" SHA1's in commit messages
- fix cursor position in in commit messages when changing rev
- use GIT_DIR when available to fetch refs
- accomodate new git-diff-tree 'A' insted of 'N' flag format
- added save/restore of diff and file window's geometry
First two ideas, that I read today from the list,
are very cool, were fun to implement ;-).
Download link is:
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe git" in
the body of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html