From: "Junio C Hamano" <gits...@pobox.com>
* po/range-doc (2016-07-20) 8 commits
- doc: revisions - clarify reachability examples
- doc: revisions - define `reachable`
- doc: gitrevisions - clarify 'latter case' is revision walk
- doc: gitrevisions - use 'reachable' in page description
- doc: give headings for the two and three dot notations
- doc: show the actual left, right, and boundary marks
- doc: revisions - name the left and right sides
- doc: use 'symmetric difference' consistently
Clarify various ways to specify the "revision ranges" in the
Updates in 4/8 ("give headings") is reported to break formatting?
Just to say I haven't forgotten.
The format breakage was analysed by Jeff (12 July 2016 23:12) and looks to
be internal to the man viewer.
There's still a suggestion surrounding one of the headings to sort (which
has gone around in circles;-).
Also I now think I have a sensible idea for the <rev>^@/! examples (i.e. use
the Loeliger illustration) - that'd make if 9 in the series (was originally
Plus ensure all comments across V1-4 have been attended to (including yours
of 12 July 2016 18:04).
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe git" in
the body of a message to majord...@vger.kernel.org
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html