Sending a "cover letter" to this series.
Changes with wrt v12 are:
* Rebased on v2.10-rc0
* Two function signatures had changed while the topic
develop so changed those.
* Correct the "mark for translation" messages properly as
I had previously used N_() in some places but I had to
actually use _().
* In the patch 04/27, bisect_clean_state() is put in bisect.c
rather than builtin/bisect--helper.c because I will need it
further when porting bisect_next() function.
* The patches from 14th are completely new to the series.
They port even more functions and remove some then unused
* 14th patch is a tricky one as it changes a lot of things. I am
not sure whether to put this all in one patch or split it.
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe git" in
the body of a message to majord...@vger.kernel.org
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html