Dear Git users,
It is my pleasure to announce that Git for Windows 2.14.0 is available from:
Changes since Git for Windows v2.13.3 (July 13th 2017)
* Comes with Git v2.14.0.
* Comes with [BusyBox v1.28.0pre.15857.9480dca7c](https://github.com/
* Comes with Git Credential Manager v1.12.0.
* It is now possible to switch between Secure Channel and OpenSSL for
Git's HTTPS transport by setting the http.sslBackend config
variable to "openssl" or "schannel"; This is now also the method
used by the installer (rather than copying libcurl-4.dll files
* The experimental option --show-ignored-directory was added to git
status to show only the name of ignored directories when the option
--untracked=all is used.
* Git for Windows releases now also include an experimental
* Repository-local aliases are now resolved again in worktrees.
* CamelCased aliases were broken in v2.13.3; This has been fixed
* The 32-bit Git binaries are now built against the same dependencies
that are shipped with Git for Windows.
Filename | SHA-256
-------- | -------