Martin Ågren <martin.ag...@gmail.com> writes: > Thanks, both of you. I could wait a couple of days to see if there are > other things to address, then send a v2 with a more aggressive patch 5?
Sounds like a plan. If there aren't anything else, I personally do not mind using what is already on the list without v2, though. That would be less work/churn for me ;-) Thanks.