The sentence originally began "Note that ..." and was changed to
"NOTE: ..." This change should have been made at the same time.
Signed-off-by: Chris Rorvick <ch...@rorvick.com>
This applies to the current cr/push-force-tag-update branch. It can
probably just be folded into the last commit.
remote.c | 4 ++--
1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
diff --git a/remote.c b/remote.c
index 6309a87..aa6b719 100644
@@ -1337,8 +1337,8 @@ void set_ref_status_for_push(struct ref *remote_refs, int
* NOTE: We must actually have the old object in
* order to overwrite it in the remote reference,
- * and that the new object must be commit-ish.
- * These are implied by (b) and (c) respectively.
+ * and the new object must be commit-ish. These are
+ * implied by (b) and (c) respectively.
* (4) it is forced using the +A:B notation, or by
* passing the --force argument
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe git" in
the body of a message to majord...@vger.kernel.org
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html