Here's a second attempt at this taking into account the feedback received so
Changes since v1:
* Left dedup '--done' as a separate patch (now merged)
* Split combining '--[no-]relative-marks' into a separate patch
* '--force' moved to the top of the options, making the catchall
section alphabetically sorted
* Section headings changed:
'Options related to the input stream' => 'Options for Frontends'
'Options related to marks' => 'Locations of Marks Files'
'Options for tuning' => 'Performance and Compression Tuning'
* '--export-pack-edges' moves to 'Performance and Compression Tuning'
* '--cat-blob-fd' moves to 'Options for Frontends'
John Keeping (2):
git-fast-import(1): combine documentation of --[no-]relative-marks
git-fast-import(1): reorganise options
Documentation/git-fast-import.txt | 98 +++++++++++++++++++++------------------
1 file changed, 52 insertions(+), 46 deletions(-)
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe git" in
the body of a message to majord...@vger.kernel.org
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html