Changes since the first version :
- During refactorization in 2/5, mention what the lack of \[...\] can affect.
- New patch 3/5 that removes redundant tests (noticed by SZEDER Gábor )
- Rephrasing in 5/5:
- rephrasing suggested by SZEDER Gábor 
- rephrase some parts that mention only the "current branch name" being
displayed in the prompt by stating that the "repository status"
- explain the color codes in the ZSH precmd example (there was an
explanation that applied only for the Bash example, but it was not
clear that it did not apply to ZSH).
Following Gábor's example, I merged his patches series  to mine
and published at:
Both Gábor's and my series were rebased/applied on top of the
current master 9832cb9d4d.
Eduardo R. D'Avila (5):
t9903: add tests for git-prompt pcmode
git-prompt.sh: refactor colored prompt code
t9903: remove redundant tests
git-prompt.sh: do not print duplicate clean color code
git-prompt.sh: add missing information in comments
contrib/completion/git-prompt.sh | 111 ++++++++++++------------------
t/t9903-bash-prompt.sh | 141 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
2 files changed, 182 insertions(+), 70 deletions(-)
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe git" in
the body of a message to majord...@vger.kernel.org
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html