We are pleased to announce the release of git-flow AVH Edition 1.7.0
git-flow AVH Edition is a collection of git extensions to provide
high-level repository operations for Vincent Driessen's branching
The AVH Edition adds more functionality to the original git-flow and
several of the internal commands have been rewritten to speed up the
The release tar-ball and zip file can be found at:
git-flow AVH Edition is compatible with the following systems:
Mac OS X
Installation instructions for these systems can be found at:
git-flow AVH Edition 1.7.0 Release Notes
* Refactor the gitflow override flag functions.
* Shortcut for finish, delete, and publish commands.
Introduce the following new commands:
* git flow finish
* git flow delete
* git flow publish
These commands will perform the action on the branch that's currently
* No branch is needed for the following function:
* git flow feature publish/finish/delete
* git flow release publish/finish/delete
* git flow hotfix publish/finish/delete
* Remove base configuration when deleting a feature/hotfix/release
* Help text for certain commands is wrong.
* Bugfix: Invalid function call.
* Bugfix: No make installer fails
* Support branches are no longer marked as experimental.
* Fix sanity check for release track command.
* Fix feature pull.
The pull request fails when there's no local branch with the same
name as the remote branch.
* Option for global hooks and filters directory.
This is only for hooks and filters related to git-flow, not the
standard git hooks.
 The original set of extensions have not been updated since 2012 and
the last release was done in 2010
Peter van der Does
GPG key: CB317D6E
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe git" in
the body of a message to majord...@vger.kernel.org
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html