Rockstar Energy Drink " seeks people, truck drivers and all car owners above 
20 years old to getpaid driving their car for advertisement  you only do advert 
for  "Rockstar Energy Drink "  plastered on there cars . The ads are typically 
vinyl  also known as "auto wraps" that almost seem to be painted on the 
vehicle, and which will cover any portion of your car's exterior surface. You 
will be compensated with $400 as rental payment weekly for letting "Rockstar 
Energy Drink "  use your car.

Hiring Manager

response to wonders...@gmail.com
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe git" in
the body of a message to majord...@vger.kernel.org
More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html

Reply via email to