Michael Haggerty wrote:
- * NOTE! This returns a statically allocated buffer, so you have to be
- * careful about using it. Do an "xstrdup()" if you need to save the
- * filename.
- * Also note that this returns the location for creating. Reading
- * SHA1 file can happen from any alternate directory listed in the
- * DB_ENVIRONMENT environment variable if it is not found in
- * the primary object database.
const char *sha1_file_name(const unsigned char *sha1)
Has this changed?
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe git" in
the body of a message to majord...@vger.kernel.org
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html