Please don't solve more than one microproject. Since the coding part is
such a small part of a microproject, doing many is not much more
impressive than doing just one. And it takes quite a while to come up
with ideas for microprojects! (I can already see that we are running
out and will need more...)
Rather, please pick one microproject and do it *perfectly*. And after
you've done that, if you are still itching to do more, then get involved
in other ways, like
* Find *other* little (or big!) problems in the code and either fix them
or suggest them as additions to the list of microprojects for other
students to work on.
* Help review other people's patches--students' or anybody else's. A
well-thought-out code review is a very valuable thing.
* Fix other things, like documentation.
* Answer questions on the mailing list or in IRC.
* Write tests for bugs that people report on the mailing list.
etc. etc. In other words, do things that other people on the mailing
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe git" in
the body of a message to majord...@vger.kernel.org
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html