I inspected branch.c:install_branch_config() and since
the conditionals cover all the possibilities, I decided
that making the code table-driven would be much cleaner
and shorter. I've ran the tests and they all passed. 
Reimplementation using "git am" also didn't have any problems.
Please let me know if there is any problems that I missed.
I would also love to learn if you think that the code was better
before and why it was better.

TamerTas (1):
  changed logical chain in branch.c to lookup tables

 branch.c |   31 ++++++++-----------------------
 1 file changed, 8 insertions(+), 23 deletions(-)


To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe git" in
the body of a message to majord...@vger.kernel.org
More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html

Reply via email to