As I do not want to send the full "what's cooking" report back to
back, here is just a highlight of updates.
A handful of topics are now in 'master', including:
- Fix for mis-used "nor", by Justin Lebar.
- MSVC port fixes, by Marat Radchenko.
- Portability fixes for gmtime sanity checking, by Peff.
Also a few topics are now in 'next', expected to be kept there for
the rest of this cycle, including:
- Compute the patch-id in a way that is stable with use of "git
diff -O<order>", which is unfortunately backward incompatible, by
Michael S. Tsirkin.
- Update the internal of "diff-tree" so that it can be used to
compare N trees (not just 2), and use it to optimize "diff
-c/--cc", by Kirill Smelkov.
I am also hoping that a few other topics can join 'next' to be
cooked for the rest of this cycle, including:
- "Ref-transaction" series by Michael.
- "Interpret-Trailers" series by Christian.
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe git" in
the body of a message to majord...@vger.kernel.org
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html