the Git for Windows team just released version 1.9.2 of the
* Comes with Git 1.9.2 plus Windows-specific patches.
* Custom installer settings can be saved and loaded, for unsupervised
installation on batches of machines (msysGit PR #168).
* Comes with VIM 7.4 (msysGit PR #170).
* Comes with ZLib 1.2.8.
* Comes with xargs 4.4.2.
* Work around stack limitations when listing an insane number of tags (PR
* Assorted test fixes (PRs #156, #158).
* Compile warning fix in config.c (PR #159).
* Ships with actual dos2unix and unix2dos.
* The installer no longer recommends mixing with Cygwin.
* Fixes a regression in Git-Cheetah which froze the Explorer upon calling
Git Bash from the context menu (Git-Cheetah PRs #14 and #15).
It can be downloaded here:
This release also marks a change relevant only for developers wanting to
help with the development of Git for Windows: only the net installer (i.e.
a rudimentary Git environment that simply clones everything necessary to
build Git for Windows) is available for download; the "full" installers
were not useful for Git for Windows contributors.
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe git" in
the body of a message to majord...@vger.kernel.org
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html