Steps to reproduce:
* Make sure Autosave on lost focus is enabled
* Open a Geany, and open a file
* Remove said file, while Geany is still open (e.g. do a git checkout)
* Go back to Geany, and try to resume work on other files; or just try to close
that file: Geany will ask whether you want to save the file, or not.
* After clicking "Don't save" the file will be closed.
* Geany keeps asking about whether you want to save the file.
* Eventually a "The file on disk may now be truncated!" message will keep
Geany version: 1.27
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub: