On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 3:32 PM, Mike Jackson <imikejack...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Is there a way for the admin of my local gitorious installation to get an
> email when someone registers for an account?

Mike,
Currently there is no built-in functionality for this in Gitorious. If you
would like to add it, the file app/models/user_observer.rb has a method that
is called whenever a new user is created: after_create(user)

This method will be called with the newly created user as its parameter, and
currently takes care of delivering a account confirmation email to the
user.

Cheers,
- Marius