On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 2:14 PM, Antonio Anderson Souza <
antonio...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I just installed gitorious on my server in the private mode, and I was
> unable to create users through admin user interface, it flashed me "You need
> to accept the terms of use", but the checkbox terms of use does not exist in
> the form.
>
> I just added the field (as shown bellow) in the form
> (app/views/admin/users/_form.html.erb), and it started to work properly, I
> like to know if what I made is right, or is there some other way to fix it.

Antonio,
There's actually a merge request for that exact feature:
http://gitorious.org/gitorious/mainline/merge_requests/118

<http://gitorious.org/gitorious/mainline/merge_requests/118>There's some
discussion about how this should work on private installs; whether it's okay
to accept the terms on someone else's behalf. Care to comment there?

Cheers,
- Marius